Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Zoo

MeMom finally got to go to the Fort Worth Zoo with the kids. We had a great time and got to see a lot (but not everything!). MeMom and Kieran got to share a "first" when they both fed the birds from a seed stick.











We got to see a rhino closer than we ever have before!

But my personal favorite moment was when we were in the penguin house. There was one penguin that kept diving and swimming back and forth right in front of the kids and they could not stop laughing. They were laughing so hard that people around them were laughing, too. I finally remembered that my camera also does video and got this clip. I can't edit it, so just ignore the first 15 seconds and then they really get going. Logan has the "Heee Heee" laugh, Kieran's sounds like "Ha Ha Ha" and Addison's is the truly contagious one. Maybe it's just me, but I still crack up each time I watch/listen to it.

No comments: